perjantai 7. lokakuuta 2016

Tatu Kauppinen - simple guy with a cute backpack

What are you wearing today?

- Today I am wearing this white T-shirt and this kind of blue sweater with white stripes. Then I'm wearing this hoodie, black chinos and beige shoes. This blue backpack I carry with me is my favorite backpack. It has white dots on it. They're cute. I decided to wear this outfit today because I love this comfy look. It looks nice and feels comfortable. Plus these pants are my favorite thing in the whole world!!

How would you describe your style?

- I'd say my style is kind of hipsterish but still not like well, hipster. Mainly I just go with the flow and wear the clothes I like the most.

Who is your style icon?

- Rihanna. She's just a "queen ass". Ok I don't really have a style icon.

If you had all the money in the world how would you dress?

- If I had more money, I'd probably wear the same kinds of clothes I wear now, but they'd definitely be better quality.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti